- 2 Chicken breast Fillets
- 6 Bacon Rashers
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 handfuls of Sweet and crunchy salad
- 2 medium tomatoes or 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- Honey and mustard dressing
- Cook chicken and bacon first.
- Cut down middle of Avocado, twist to open. Stab and twist pip to pull out.
- Using a knife cut grids into the avocado inside but not all the way through.
- Turn skin inside out to push bits out.
- Put Avocado bits, sweet crunchy salad, cucumber and tomatoes in a separate bowl first.
- Pour over honey and mustard dressing and toss the salad with two spoons to make the sauce cover all the salad.
- Put salad on plate than add bacon and chicken on top with croutons
Serves 2, cooking time 10-15 minutes, Preparation time: 10 minutes, Calories: 542