- 400g fusilli pasta or other pasta shape
- 150g pack sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 2 salmon steaks, 300g/10oz in total
- zest and juice 1⁄2 lemon
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- Boil the pasta, adding the sugar snaps to the water 2 mins before cooking time is up. Cool under running water, then drain. You can steam the salmon over the pasta pan for about 7 mins if you have a steamer basket, or put onto a heatproof plate and microwave on High for 2-3 mins until the flesh flakes easily. Peel away any skin, break into large flakes, then allow to cool.
- Mix the lemon zest, juice and crème fraîche together, then season to taste. If you need to, loosen with a few tbsp of water to make the consistency of double cream. Toss the pasta, peas and rocket into the dressing, flake in the salmon, then gently turn in the bowl a few times.
Source: BBC Good Food