- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 1 tsp cayenne red pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 lamb chops
- Mix the oil and herbs in a small bowl and mix with a teaspoon
- Brush the mixture over the lamb chops and put into the fridge for an hour under clingfilm
- Take out of the fridge and allow to warm back up to room temperature for 20 mins.
- While you’re waiting, heat the grill pan as hot as you can.
- Place all the lamb chops on the hot grill pan for 3 minutes. Flip them over and cook for an additional 3.5 minutes.