- 250g Lamb Mince
- 1/2 onion
- chopped mint 2 tbsp
- cumin 2 tbsp
- coriander 2 tbsp
- crushed salt
- ground black pepper
- brioche buns x2
- garlic sauce
- Put the onion in the food processor until well blended.
- Place the mince and spices into the processor with the chopped onion and blend well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 balls, and use the burger press
- Put the burgers under a medium grill for 10 minutes, flip halfway through
- Serve with lettuce and garlic sauce in a brioche bun
Don’t be afraid to put lots of spices into the mixture
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes