- 300g short pasta shapes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g large cooked prawns, halved
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche or double cream
- juice ½ lemon
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions, scooping out a bit of the cooking water as it cooks. Three mins before the pasta is done, add the broccoli to the pan and cook for the 3 mins more. Drain, then tip back into the pan.
- Reduce the heat to very low and gently stir through the prawns, crème fraîche, lemon juice and some seasoning.
- Add a splash of the reserved pasta water if it looks too thick, then serve when everything is really hot.
Source: BBC Good Food