Serves 2, Cooking and preparation approx 30 minutes
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Calorie Spray Sunflower Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Chopped
- Chestnut Mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbs Vegetable Oil
- 2 Sirloin 7oz Steaks
- 150ml Beef Stock
- 150ml Sour cream
- A handful of chopped Parsley
- 50g Tagliatelle, to serve
Nutrition: 728kcal, 47g Carbs, 23g Fat, 75g Protein, 541g Sodium, 6g Sugar
- Fry the onion in the 1 calorie sunflower oil in a large frying pan until soft.
- Stir in the garlic and mushrooms and fry over high heat until browned.
- Add the paprika, fry for 30 seconds, then tip into a bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the same pan, and cook the steaks for 1-2 minutes each side; keep warm.
- Return mushrooms to pan, pour in the beef stock and bubble fiercely to reduce by two-thirds.
- Take off the heat and stir in a the soured cream, parsley and salt and pepper. Serve with tagliatelle.