- 4 small bananas
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 150g unsalted butter
- 300ml double cream
- 400g can of condensed milk
- Fill a pan with water and bring to the boil. Submerge the condensed milk can and simmer for 2 hours. Keep the water topped up so that the can is completely submerged or it may explode. Set aside for an hour before opening.
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin or food processor. Cut the butter into chunks and melt in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Pour the biscuit crumbs and melted butter into a mixing bowl, mix with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into a rounded cake tin, and form the biscuit base with your knuckles. Put in the fridge while the condensed milk boils.
- Pour the boiled condensed milk into the biscuit base and smooth over with a spatula. Cool in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut the bananas and layer them on top of the biscuit base.
- Beat the cream until thick and layer it on top of the bananas.
- (Optional) Grate some chocolate on top of the cream