- 3 medium flour tortillas
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- 250g chicken breasts
- Fajita seasoning
- 3 tbsp Tomato puree
- 100g grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Sunflour oil spray
- Creme fraiche/Sour cream
- Preheat a large frying pan at maximum heat with a dash of olive oil
- Dice the peppers, onion and chicken breasts as small as you can
- Once the oil starts smoking, throw in the chicken and vegetables
- Stir frequently to prevent anything sticking. Once the meat has started to turn white, add the tomato puree and mix it in well.
- Once it all looks cooked, transfer to a bowl.
- Add the fajita seasoning and stir well.
- Turn the heat down to medium, and spray the frying pan with sunflower oil. It’s hot enough when it sizzles as soon as it hits the pan.
- Lay a tortilla on the frying pan, and place some of the chicken mix onto one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1/3rd of the cheese over both halves of the tortilla.
- When the cheese starts to melt, use a pair of tongs to pull the empty side of the tortilla over to the other side, so you’re left with a folded tortilla. Press down on the top with the spatula.
- When you’re ready, use 2 spatulas to transfer the tortilla to a plate. You can cut it into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Serve with some creme fraiche.