- 4 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 200g tikka paste
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 bell peppers, deseeded and cut into chunky wedges
- 1 large potato, cut into medium size chunks
- 25g fresh coriander
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place the chicken thighs, onion wedges, peppers and potato chunks into an oven-proof metal baking pan. Pour over the chicken tikka. Evenly coat the chicken, potatoes and the vegetables with the marinade.
- Add a sprinkling of sea salt to taste.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes. Ensure chicken juices run clear and the chicken is piping hot before serving.
- Add the coriander to garnish.